Thursday, April 29, 2010

Being Busy

Good news! The garage floor was done and completed and since then we have been busy building cabinets for the garage.  We were originally going to bring the washer and dryer into the garage and build a laundry system for it so I could make the laundry area right now a HUGE pantry however after measuring out the garage and the space needed for my husband's Chevelle we realized it wouldn't work.  Oh well, that gives me more time to focus on something I've wanted to start for the last couple of years...  Food Storage!  I've always been intimidated by food storage because everyone has their way and there is soo much info out there.  These wonderful ladies at Food Storage Made Easy do a wonderful job at laying out the information that you need.  So much so that I've actually begun getting ready.  I suggest that before you jump into it you make an Emergency 72-hour Kit first... which should be easy because they have instructions and everything you need to do here.  I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment