Friday, March 5, 2010

Decorating

Today I realized that I know nothing about decorating. I thought that I knew what symmetrical and asymmetrical meant but when put in real world applications I just can't get it. Erin at Fresh Nest Design explains the difference in her "Design Basics - Balance" post and I'm hoping that I will be able to use this to help my lack of skills.

I am hoping to get the Hyde Side Table that I built up here this weekend but I must not make any promises :D I have a brother in law coming into town tonight and on Sunday morning am running a race... yes, a RUNNING RACE! I was thinking that this would be a great way (by signing up and spending lots of money that I can't just take back because I decided against it) to get my butt up and running again but truth be told, it's 2 days til race day and the last time (and only time) I went running was 10 days ago... that was 1.4 miles and I died... the race is 5.7...

This will be me...


Random Fact: 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

No comments:

Post a Comment