Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Hyde Side Table

Here is my Hyde Side Table and a brief tutorial on how I made it. To get the full tutorial from Knock Off Wood click here.

I first set up my husband's miter saw then cut my wood.


Then I screwed my spacers onto my 4x4 posts.


Attached 2 of my aprons and supports:


Attached the other two aprons and breadboard ends:


Attached my tabletop pieces:


Then sanded and painted the table.


Sorry the pictures aren't very good. We are still working on the garage and I built this after work one day (took me about 3 hours)so it was dark when I was taking the pictures.

Hopefully this can inspire some of you to do something you have always wanted. Next project is the Farmhouse Table with the matching benches :D

Random Fact: In Utah it is illegal to fish from horseback.

No comments:

Post a Comment