Thursday, March 4, 2010

Teething tablets and such

I always forget about these little wonders until someone needs help with teething babies. I came across them when my husband was having his wisdom teeth come in and nothing else was cutting it. Children can take up to 12 per day so of course my husband was taking about 30! They actually worked! I was kind of skeptical but I prefer more natural homeopathic remedies and this fit the bill so I am so happy they work!


Some random facts:

The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.

Rhode Island is the smallest state with the longest name. The official name, used on all state documents, is "Rhode Island and Providence Plantations."

and my favorite:
Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment